Early Community College
Early Community College Benefits
Who qualifies for benefits while in community college?
Students from participating community college districts (Los Rios, Peralta, San Joaquin Delta, and Contra Costa) who are in their second to last year at community college and are planning to major in Engineering or Computer Science can apply to participate in AvenueE.
Upon joining AvenueE at community college, students are eligible for:
- Pre-TAG advising through Transfer Opportunity Program
- MESA, Beacon, and like opportunities at your community college
- UC Transfer Admission Planner(TAP) assistance and advising
- Participation in regular cohort connection meetings
- A no-cost Summer Study experience, Aggie Transfer Scholars Weekend (ATSW) at UC Davis
- ATSW is a short residential experience at UC Davis where students receive intensive transfer preparation for meeting admission requirements, connect with various campus resources that support student success, and experience campus life as an Aggie.