Program dates for 2021 are August 30 - September 11.
What is Transfer Bridge?
The Transfer Bridge Program is an extended orientation program for students who are selected for AvenueE and return the Statement of Intent to Register by the stated deadline. This is a no-cost program; all materials are all provided to you.
Students that participate in Transfer Bridge need to attend Transfer Orientation Events. There are 2 transfer orientation events before Transfer Bridge and 1 in-person following immediately after.
Goals of Transfer Bridge
- Become familiar with the UC Davis community
- Develop relationships with the AvenueE cohort
- Receive academic guidance and professional development
- Connect with faculty, advisors, staff, other students and working professionals
- Earn a stipend to alleviate the need to work during this summer program
Transfer Bridge 2021
Date: August 30 - September 11
- We will meet daily on weekdays during business hours.
- Evening activities planned most nights.
- Campus tours and Engineering/Computer Science lab tours
- Panels with current UC Davis students
- Professional development workshops (resume, networking, etc.)
- Presentations on campus resources
- Social events like game night, movie night, trivia, etc.
- Group projects related to engineering challenges