Am I Eligible?
AvenueE is designed to help community college transfers smoothly transition to UC Davis and, ultimately, to a career in engineering or computer science, particularly students with a demonstrated commitment or potential for leadership to positively impact and eliminate barriers that prevent the full participation of underrepresented groups in Engineering and Computer Science— underrepresented groups are people who are Black/African-American, Latinx/Chicanx, Native/American Indian, and women.
Note that strongest consideration will be given to students who have demonstrated commitment or potential for leadership to positively impact and eliminate barriers that prevent the full participation of underrepresented groups in Engineering and Computer Science—specifically, those who identify as Black/African American, Latinx/Chicanx, or Native/American Indian, and women.
Students interested in joining AvenueE while enrolled at a community college in the Los Rios, Peralta, San Joaquin Delta or Contra Costa districts should:
- Create an account and complete the UC TAP (Transfer Admission Planner)
- Go to About me
- Click on Support program involvement
- Be sure to check the box for AvenueE under “UC Davis Transfer Prep Programs”
- Connect with your community-college district liaison for AvenueE.
- Complete the AvenueE community college application.
Students interested in joining AvenueE at UC Davis should:
- Complete the AvenueE application requirements as communicated by UC Davis Admissions and/or AvenueE.
- Commit to participation in the summer Transfer Bridge orientation program (in early September) and other required activities.
Please contact email@example.com, if you have questions related to AvenueE and/or the application process.